Privacy & Policy
This Personal Data & Privacy Notice is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA 2012) under the laws of Singapore.
Collection of Personal Data
We may request that you provide data and information about yourself and/or your family (“Personal Data”) to enable us to enter into transactions with you or to deliver the necessary services and/or products in connection with our business. Such Personal Data may include information concerning name as per your identity card, date of birth, contact number, residential address and e-mail address.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
1. the delivery of services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
2. conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
3. our internal record keeping;
4. to meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on our Group of Companies;
5. to provide you with information on our and/or third party products, services, offers and/or contests which may be of interest to you and in this respect, to contact you via SMS, phone or mobile device, email, fax, mail, websites or browsers, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels; and
6. for the purpose of any contests or promotions organised by the Company;
Effect arising from failure to provide Personal Data
The failure to supply such Personal Data will:-
1. result in us being unable to provide you with the services and/or products requested.
2. result in us being unable to update you on our latest product.
3. result in your inability to enter or participate in the activities, contest, promotions or redemption of our products.
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:-
1. any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency;
2. any related companies and subsidiaries of the Company, within and outside Malaysia, including those established in the future;
3. our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
4. government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
5. our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers; and
6. our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined to be necessary or appropriate.
Storage and Security
We store your Personal Data in hard and soft copy. Soft copy data is stored on, amongst others, the file server, e-mail server, personal computers and notebooks.
There are security policies and procedures in place which among others confines access to your Personal Data to authorised personnel only on a strictly need to know basis to the relevant department such as the administration, finance, sales and/or customer service, marketing and human resource departments of the Company.
We may retain the Personal Data and that of other individuals that you provide to us for a reasonable period in accordance with commercial requirements and at all times subject to prevailing legal requirements.
Your Rights of Access and Correction
Please ensure that all of your personal information submitted and to be retained by us is accurate and complete. Access to the information, updates and amendments can be made at any time hereafter by contacting us via email. You may also request if you wish to be removed completely from our database (provided that the PDPA 2012 provides the right to the retention of such personal information).
For further queries, kindly contact us at:
Address: No. 10, Jalan TP2, Taman Perindustrian UEP Subang Jaya, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: (03) 80233308
Attention: Tohtonku Sdn. Bhd.