Terms and Conditions
The sample redemption programme, by Cellapy is organised and managed by Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd (also named as “the Organiser”) and will be conducted on the following Terms and Conditions:
By entering this sample redemption programme, participant(s) agree to be bound by these rules.
How to Participate:
Visit www.cellapy.com.sg/free-sample and submit your details via the registration form. You are required to sign in to your google account before filling up the form.
- Cellapy A.Repair Light Sample Set (contains 1 sachet of Cellapy A.Repair Light Toner and 1 sachet of Cellapy A.Repair Light Cream) or
- Cellapy Red Cica Sample Set (contains 1 sachet of Cellapy Red Cica All Clear Cleansing Foam and 1 sachet of Cellapy Red Cica All In One Cream).
- Each registrant will be eligible to receive a maximum of 1 (ONE) Cellapy Sample Set per redemption.
- All registrations made must be done with a contact number and email address that have not yet been registered to the programme database. In the event that a registrant enters a pre-existing contact number or email address, the registration will not be accepted.
- Free sample will be delivered 3-4 weeks after registration.
- The sample redemption programme is open to all residents of Singapore aged 18 years and above. Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this sample redemption programme.
- Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd will not be responsible for registrations that are incomplete, unverified, or have invalid information.
- Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to remove any participants from the programme without notice at any point of the registration period or after should he/she is found to not have fulfilled the prerequisites of the registration prior to participation.
- Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- Participants may be required to participate in publicity events without any royalties or compensation. Participants hereby agree that their names, photos, videos, images and other entry details provided may be used on a royalty-free basis by Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd for any publicity purposes including and not limited to media prints.
- Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or amend the rules of the programme without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Cellapy official website or Cellapy’s social media pages in the Terms and Conditions.
- Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the programme and owns the copyright to all content within.
- Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any technical errors that occur to Internet access and telecommunications networks, or any other prevention of entry to the programme.
- Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, loss, mishap, personal injury, damage, claim or accidents resulting from their participation in the sample redemption programme and agree to release and hold the Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd free from any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident [including death] in any manner whatsoever.
- Save and except as may be permitted under the law, Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd will not be liable to the Participants for any loss, damage, or personal injury in the process of joining the programme.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any decision of Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd shall be final and any correspondence thereof shall not be entertained.